The 17th International Workshop for East Asian Young Rheologists (IWEAYR-17)
The 17th International Workshop for East Asian Young Rheologists (IWEAYR-17) will be held during 23rd of January to 26th of
January, 2024 at the Pukyong National University Busan, Korea.
The IWEAYR is continuously growing with its main aim to meet and discuss the development and advance of research works on rheology
in Asian countries. With this workshop, it is not only giving an opportunity for researchers to present and discuss their research works
but also to exchange the updated and advanced ideas of their expertise among a few hundreds of expected participants.
- Jan. 23 (Tue.) Arrival and check in at the "Busan Youth Hostel Arpina"
- Jan. 24 (Wed.) Full day sessions (until 2 pm) followed by team activity at Pukyong National University (PKNU), Busan.
- Jan. 25 (Thu.) Full day sessions at PKNU and Banquet at Ananti Hilton Busan, Busan
- Jan. 26 (Fri.) Check out and departure.
- Abstract submission to email@example.com (collect representatives of each professor): 20th December
- Online registration : 1th December, 2023 ~ 23th January, 2024
- Regular: 600,000 KRW
- Student (undergrad / master course / phD candidate) : 400,000 KRW